Essay in English


My name is _________. I was born and raised in the beautiful city _______, _________which is located in Central Europe. I finished High School in my home town and now I am a student at the University “_______” _____. Here I am studying to become an _______. I have an elder (younger), brother (sister), her/his name is _____, she has five children, four girls and one boy and she majored in Letters. She got married to a priest at the age of 19, so we didn’t spend as teenargers too much time together, to become to know each other better. Now, we enjoy her lovely children, who are a blessing from God.

My mother raised us by herself, she is a very strong woman in spite of her gentle look. She believed in us every step of the way and incourage us every time we felt dissapointed. Because of her I am studying now _______. She always wanted us to do grater then she did, not to dispel our talents. And here I am at the “University ______” at the end of my first semester, confident in myself and ready to learn more.
I am a friendly person, realiable and hard worker. I enjoy walking in the park, riding my bike, having fun with my friends, going to picnics, skiing and spending my time with my wonderfull grandchildren. I was a witness to their first steps, their first teeth, when they started to say their first words. Only then you get to really love them for who they are: honest and inocent, they have no bad intentions and they love you unconditionally.

Extra tags: Biography, english, Ese, Ese ne anglisht, ese ne gjuhen angleze, Ese shqip, essay, university, young,