Philosophy of Life



I am not better than you because of my religion, color, culture, education, status, wealth, etc. I am not, and neither are you. I must accept, and so should you, that there are differences between us that were born into.

Why do we focus on these differences?

Put your hand in mine and let us accept that our differences should not come in the way of us uniting for the basic human values that we share: compassion, peacefulness, respect, honesty, innocence, humbleness and sympathy.

Does a baby born here smile differently from a baby born anywhere in the world?

Do they cry any differently?

We may not speak the same language and we may not live the same lifestyle, but a smile I put on my face when I see you puts a smile on your face before you can even think of it. Now, that is powerful. I hope that every sense of arrogance or greed in my heart is deviated to a sense of humility, so the wall of ignorance to the real issues in the world can be shattered by the common rights that I share with all my brothers and sisters in humanity.

#humanity
©NZ

// Arton Hasani on Maniak të leximit

Comments